[X3D-Public] ISO/IEC 19777-2

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Nov 12 16:05:22 PST 2013

On 11/7/2013 8:53 AM, Alan Grimes wrote:
> It looks like the document I need is ISO/IEC 19777-2 but it doesn't
> appear to be on the website. Who do I need to ask/bribe/beat up to get a
> copy?

We just finished a review of this document as well.  No sudden moves, but improved clarity and consistency.

> It would be awesome if I could work in a proper programming environment
> instead of javascript. =P

I recommend using

	Xj3D viewer: NPS source branch
	https://savage.nps.edu/Savage/developers.html#Xj3D

There are some excellent things that could be done, am happy to discuss further if you want.  Thanks for your interest.