[X3D-Public] sites offering X3D, VRML models online

Brutzman, Donald (Don) (CIV) brutzman at nps.navy.mil
Tue Nov 19 09:16:08 PST 2013

The website http://www.3dcadbrowser.com has both free and commercial models available.  Output formats include .x3d and .wrl formats.  (Their "free models" are not so free... you have to upload a model and someone else has to download it before your free account can download anything.  Licensing isn't immediately clear either.  Whatever, caveat emptor.)

Nevertheless it is great that commercial sites are picking up on the value of X3D.

Wondering if we should build a list of sites offering X3D models, for free or for sale?  If someone wants to pursue this, I will be happy to add entries on the X3D Resources page.
http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/X3dResources.html