[X3D-Public] 64-bit Xj3D? (UNCLASSIFIED)

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Nov 30 13:58:10 PST 2013

(apologies for delayed reply)

Yes we got it running on 64-bit windows early this year.  That is how I use it, and we've also embedded it in AUV Workbench X3D-Edit.

The necessary native files can be found at

	http://svn.xj3d.org/xj3d_code/branches/NPS/natives/

and the build file in our branch takes care of both 32 and 64 bit versions.

As I recall, we never did find a working build of the audio joal_native.dll - perhaps someone else knows about it, if working support is available?

	http://svn.xj3d.org/xj3d_code/branches/NPS/natives/x86_64/win/

Not sure if all this was checked into the trunk or not, Terry Norbraten can advise.  We usually check in our experiments from the nps branch into the trunk once stable.  there is some fancy footwork to get modifications working (compiling then running) in the jars that are built. I'd assume that is done if Alan says that the trunk is building OK.

X3D graphics, virtual worlds, navy robotics http://faculty.nps.edu/brutzman\\