[X3D-Public] got pumpkins?

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 11:16:01 PDT 2013

> Happy Halloween everyone. wondering, anyone have a nice pumpkin model that we might add to the example archives?

No. But I was thinking a week ago that there should be a pumpkin app: something that will help you design your cuts, and show you how it looks lit, with rendering. Perhaps a way to scan in your actual pumpkin so you can use its unique shape during design. And perhaps a CNC cutter machine especially for pumpkins to implement the design. Or do you think that's overkill?