[X3D-Public] multi-user VR

GLG info at 3dnetproductions.com
Thu Sep 19 14:46:14 PDT 2013

There is a Linux version just to be clear, but hopefully you'll find exactly
what you need. To give you an idea of the time frame you're looking at, some
of us have been on this list for about 17 years now if I remember right. X3D
has come a long way and still has ways to go, but definitely a sensible
choice now for your goals into the future. I began working on OT in early
1997, and knowing then what I know now, I'd still use X3D. So I truly think
we're on solid ground for the long run, and I welcome continued efforts to
standardize multi-user networking. Lauren

-see original reply from Alan below...