[X3D-Public] future of 3D

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 4 06:19:22 PDT 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSApQ_tiqR4&nofeather=True

Gene Dolgoff, 3-D Vision, about the future of 3D
"... one of the directions that everything is going in is to include
what's called augmented reality which means that you can see reality
[with stuff] superimposed on that ... and one day that will be
available but we're moving in that direction and another time I can
talk to you about how it will work technically and there's lots of
questions ... I can answer these things cuz I understand how it works"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOQN9Ifvh6o