[X3D-Public] Web3D 2014 Conference in Vancouver in 4 days - 8-10 Aug

Anita.Havele at web3d.org Anita.Havele at web3d.org
Mon Aug 4 14:12:27 PDT 2014

 <www.web3d2014.org>

Don't miss your chance to attend the Web3D 2014 conference, co-located
at SIGGRAPH in Vancouver, Canada 8-10 Aug 2014.

The annual Web3D Conference <http://web3d2014.org>
 will bring its signature top-quality Papers, Tutorials, Workshops,
and Showcases all into one action-packed weekend. From web publishing
and 3D printing of content from CAD to cultural heritage, medical,
geospatial data and augmented reality, join us as we build the next
web! The program details available online
<http://web3d2014.web3d.org/program/>
.

Günter Waibel (Director, Digitization Program Office, Smithsonian
Institution) and David Catuhe, Ben Constable and Frank Olivier
(Microsoft) will be our keynote speakers. A short description of their
work is available online <http://web3d2014.web3d.org/speakers/>
.

A major event that unites researchers, developers, and creators to
discuss advances in the 3D Web and demonstrate interoperable 3D
systems. Don’t miss this opportunity to learn the latest in 3D
industry while networking with world renowned 3D professionals.

Registration <http://web3d2014.web3d.org/registration/>
 is open through Sunday, 10 August 2014.

Anita Havele

Executive Director, Web3D Consortium

--
If you do not want to receive any more newsletters,