[X3D-Public] [x3dom-developers] Fwd: [X3D] Comment: need ability to import separate Javascript source library into embedded X3D Script code

Leonard Daly web3d at realism.com
Sun Dec 7 15:51:03 PST 2014

On 12/7/2014 11:09 AM, Clayton Cottingham wrote:
> Just shooting spitballs here... is there no way to load the js in the
> html and use that in the x3d script node ?

X3DOM is different because it runs directly in the browser environment.
I was discussing the issue strictly from the standpoint of X3D. There
may be an X3D environment that does not run in the context of a browser
(e.g., Xj3D). The browser capabilities cannot be assumed for this type
of environment.

Leonard Daly

--
*Leonard Daly*