[X3D-Public] X3D Security capabilities and needs

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Sat Dec 13 01:41:17 PST 2014

>> Feedback welcome. How important is this to authors and applications?

This is just my private opinion: I think it is very important to authors and applications.

Reason: Rich, developed countries/companies can afford to cope with open source data models, because they can make "big money" with the surrounding services (writing books, consultants, .....), but poor, developing countries/companies need to make "little money" with the help of protected models.

Just my private opinion, as I said. I can be wrong.