[X3D-Public] X3D Security capabilities and needs

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Dec 16 02:48:01 PST 2014

Discussion on the Web3D Board of Directors teleconference today noted these important points.  Thanks.

I expect that we will soon begin collecting a number of security issues as part of our X3D v3.4 evolution, and adding this as a weekly topic on our working group teleconferences.

Insights examples contributions and participation are always welcome.

http://web3d.org/pipermail/x3d-public_web3d.org/2014-December/003062.html