[X3D-Public] Draggers in X3D?

Limper, Max max.limper at igd.fraunhofer.de
Thu Feb 13 07:59:48 PST 2014

Thanks for the examples!
Actually, I meant something more simple, in an ideal case something that does not require any additional JavaScript code, except for catching some event, maybe. For example, I could imagine that you rotate some gizmo, which is represented as a special node, and that node throws an event (or has an output field) which contains the current transform, so you can connect (/ route) that transform to the object you want to rotate.

Regards,
Max