[X3D-Public] FreeWRL binary for Windows.

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Wed Feb 19 20:45:20 PST 2014

Worked great for me on 64-bit Windows 7.  Cleanly (re)installed and launched.  Hello world!

After I changed the X3D-Edit options to point to the new execution directory, it launched from X3D-Edit also.  Very nice.

I'll update the windows defaults for the next release... if you know the target installation directories for each OS, that will help me get them all right.

Congrats and again thanks!