[X3D-Public] Find minimum X3D version for specific nodes?

Limper, Max max.limper at igd.fraunhofer.de
Fri Feb 21 04:13:49 PST 2014

Dear all,

I was wondering whether there is any way to find out in which version of X3D a specific node was introduced?

Background: We're currently writing some documentation for X3DOM, and we want to show, for each node, whether it is standardized (X3D) or not (X3DOM only). Additionally, one could then specify with which version of X3D a node was introduced. Of course, this is just a nice-to-have feature ;-)

Best Regards,

Max

--
Dipl.-Inform. Max Limper