[X3D-Public] interest in network sensor / client based server software

Christoph Valentin christoph.valentin at gmx.at
Thu Jan 9 07:21:14 PST 2014

Hi Lauren

No doubt, we are trying to re-invent the wheel here.

However, even the wheel has undergone an evolution from the wooden wheel, to solid tire, to pneumatic tire, and so on......

It's good to know people, who know the *original* wheel, the *real* wheel.

Because those people know also the deficiencies of the *original* wheel and can help making the *new* wheel even better.

Just my humble opinion.

All the best
Christoph

P.S.: first we should clarify, if there is need for a *new* wheel, or if the *original* wheel is sufficient, otherwise nobody will finance the *new* wheel
P.P.S.: I have no answer to the question in "P.S.", therefore my project is a hobby project :-)