[X3D-Public] [h-anim] got H-Anim 3D model?

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 23 06:37:08 PST 2014

http://www.hypermultimedia.com/x3d/hanim/JoeH-AnimKick1a.x3dv

I think Sandy is right, I haven't seen a 3D version of the logo. The
above is inspired by the HAnim logo, but with a single mesh skin,
although I never got to setting that exact pose -- just worked on it
enough to get it kicking.

All Best Regards,
Joe
http://www.hypermultimedia.com/acontents.htm#X3DHANIM