[X3D-Public] Call for Web3D Showcase Demos

Anita Havele anita.havele at web3d.org
Wed Jul 2 14:09:03 PDT 2014

Call for Web3D Showcase Demos!! Deadline 25 July 2014

Web3D Showcase night: A favorite at the Web3D Conference
<http://web3d2014.web3d.org/call-for-showcase/>

3D Content and software developers along with hardware producers take the
stage for a whirlwind tour of the latest Web3D features and applications.
Don't miss this opportunity to showcase your innovative 3D technology to 3D
Web experts. The conference will end 10 August 2014 (Sunday evening) with an
amazing showcase, conference attendees for an exciting evening of 3D
entertainment. Our emcee and host will be Sandy Ressler.

All real-time Web-based 3D applications are welcome: Art, Science,
Engineering, Medical, Cultural and Entertainment. Submissions must include
title and description of your real-time Web3D system, presenters name and
company name. You will have a maximum of 5 minutes for your presentation.

You are responsible for bringing everything you need for your demo! We will
provide the projector and Web access. Please send email to
<mailto:web3d2014showcase at web3d.org> web3d2014showcase at web3d.org with your
show entries by Friday 25 July 2014.

Registration to the Web3D 2014 conference is required for each presenter:
<http://web3d2014.web3d.org/registration/>
http://web3d2014.web3d.org/registration/.

The conference planning committee reserves the right to accept or reject
your submission.

More information on the conference is available at:
<http://www.web3d2014.org> www.web3d2014.org.

Best regards,

Anita-Havele

Executive Director, Web3D Consortium    <http://www.web3d.org/>