[X3D-Public] [X3D] Cultural heritage collection

Nicholas Polys npolys at vt.edu
Thu Jul 17 19:52:50 PDT 2014

Thanks Leonard~

Great new front end for   http://www.web3d.org/ !
Congrats all@

We are looking forward to new member announcements and emerging proposals
for a New Web3D Consortium Working Group on Cultural Heritage!

The Workshop at Web3D and the BOF at SIGGRAPH 2014 generally describe what
we we think we will be working on... wiki pages will evolve with the
announcement and events next month!

Please join us!

http://web3d2014.web3d.org/
http://www.web3d.org//event/making-3d-work-you-web3d-siggraph-2014