[X3D-Public] Xj3D Evolution telcon, Monday 30 June

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Jun 26 15:01:42 PDT 2014

Thanks for all email dialog to date on Xj3D Evolution.  The web3d wiki page is updated.

	http://web3d.org/wiki/index.php/Xj3D_Evolution

Now ready for Xj3D source community and X3D working group teleconference, Monday 30 June 2014, 10-11am pacific.  Telcon will use the regular Web3D phone line.

Apologies if the time is rather late for Europe, it was the earliest time we could schedule next week.  I'll buy any necessary beverage for late attendees - coffee or whatever!

Most of the questions so far appear answerable - there may be others too.  It looks like we are close to being able to establish a workable mirror on Sourceforge, but GitHub is also a good possibility.

Further feedback welcome, thanks for all ideas and for considering the points that have been raised.