[X3D-Public] Fwd: Further supporters of the X3D, VRML format for 3D Printing

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Jun 30 15:31:30 PDT 2014

Mike Aratow sends the following interesting links regarding support for X3D/VRML in 3D Printers.  Thanks Mike!

	http://www.netfabb.com

	http://wiki.netfabb.com/File_Types

> mcor technologies that creates Grow Shapes, a low cost 3D printer
> imports VRML for 3D printing.

	http://www.mcortechnologies.com

"ColourIT (software) is compatible with numerous file formats, including, STL, WRL, OBJ, 3DS, FBX, DAE and PLY."

	http://www.mcortechnologies.com/3d-printers/iris/colourit-software/

"Mcor Technologies, Ltd. announced that its IRIS full-color 3D printers will be used exclusively in Staples’ first “Experience Centre” that has just opened at the Staples Office Center in Almere, The Netherlands."

	http://www.fabbaloo.com/blog/2013/5/3/staples-first-3d-printing-experience-centre-goes-live-with-m.html

Wondering, perhaps we should start a section on the X3D Resources page listing 3D printers and 3D print services supporting VRML/X3D?