[X3D-Public] Common translation tool via X3D PlaneSensor?

Richard F. Puk puk at igraphics.com
Wed Mar 5 14:56:18 PST 2014

Hi, David –

There is a separate binding stack for each of the layers. Therefore, the
mapping between each should be automatic if the geometry is placed in a node
hierarchy acceptable from each layer. Actually, viewports can be place in
any layer and multiple viewports can be overlap each other in screen space.
HUD’s are only one of many different effects that can be achieved.

n  Dick