[X3D-Public] Find minimum X3D version for specific nodes?

Limper, Max max.limper at igd.fraunhofer.de
Thu Mar 13 02:29:07 PDT 2014

Dear Don,

thanks again.

I'll go and check out the book you mentioned, we have it here at IGD. I remember that I had a look at several chapters, but I probably skipped the history part at that time ;- )
I hope that we can are able to provide some extensive X3DOM documentation resources for all available nodes ASAP.

Best Regards,
Max