[X3D-Public] DASH-X3D new profile - Interoper abilitypoint

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 12:13:23 PDT 2014

Kostas,
> http://www.medialab.teicrete.gr/index.php/minipages
Very interesting - I'll take a closer look.

Q. what about the .x3z scene zipping
www.cloudvr.net
which is like googleEarth .kmz - a doc.x3d in the root of a .zip file, and /images subfolder - or other docx style resource bundling - does that fit with the manifest and chunking methods you use, or does your method replace/obsolete these bundling methods?
-Doug