[X3D-Public] variable in ecma script SFVec3F parrameter?

Sven-Erik Tiberg Sven-Erik.Tiberg at ltu.se
Wed May 28 13:02:36 PDT 2014

Thanks Doug

It's my old idea to form a group of X3D sceens into a X3Dspace and syncronize the sceen node states  over the internet using XMPP with the JScripting lib strophe. Would also like to incorporate simulations engines in the X3DSpace.

To understand the X3D with Ecma scripting and hopefully merge it with xmpp based inter browser communication are a step in that direction.

/Sven-Erik