[X3D-Public] p.s. joining Web3D

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Tue Nov 4 09:00:09 PST 2014

p.s. If you (or your organization) are not yet a member of Web3D Consortium, there probably has never been a better time to join.  For the next few weeks, members also have the opportunity to be nominated for our upcoming Web3D Board of Directors election.  Nominations end on 14 November.

Show your support for open standards as we unlock 3D graphics for every person and every company.

	Join the Web3D Consortium

	http://www.web3d.org/join