[X3D-Public] Blender export to X3D shows blank black screen

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 23 07:22:18 PST 2014

Ivan,
I got a little bit to show up after I replaced the NavigationInfo and Background nodes in skytrain.x3d with those from cerealbox.x3d.
http://dug9.users.sourceforge.net/web3d/tests/ivanchan/skytrain/skytrain.html
-Doug
more..
basically I just started hacking - replacing, deleting, trying to find out what in the x3d its hanging on. These didn't seem to make a diff:
- creaseAngle
- the first xml line
- the X3D line
- taking out the x3d viewpoint
- taking out the x3d background
And it's a big model, and I would kill the download after 45 seconds of Loading..., so more things may be in my download cache by the time it starts working.