[X3D-Public] [X3D] Fwd: Specs > V3.3 > examples > typo

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Sep 25 01:38:19 PDT 2014

On 9/19/2014 4:46 PM, Leonard Daly wrote:
> Is this something that needs to be corrected next time around?

Yes, the example in the specification is invalid without that correction.  Do we have that error listed in the Mantis issue tracker?

It would also be good to fix this erratum immediately online so that no one else makes the same mistake.

Dick, is that allowable?

Doug, thanks for the error report, very helpful.

Incidentally all of those specification examples are maintained under version control and nightly build testing at

	http://www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/X3dSpecifications/

For this example, you can then select

	Refractive Material

showing
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d-resources/content/examples/Basic/X3dSpecifications/RefractiveMaterial.x3d
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d-resources/content/examples/Basic/X3dSpecifications/RefractiveMaterial.html

with corresponding test scene using the external prototype found at

	Prototypes Plus

	http://www.web3d.org/x3d-resources/content/examples/Basic/X3dSpecifications/PrototypesPlus.x3d
	http://www.web3d.org/x3d-resources/content/examples/Basic/X3dSpecifications/PrototypesPlus.html