[X3D-Public] Vendor agnostic/neutral icon(s)?

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Sep 25 01:48:57 PDT 2014

We have long needed to provide better support and documentation for this issue.  It would be great to sort it all out.

Historically we have had problems with vendors "stepping on each others toes" in this area.  It would be helpful to define a baseline practice and suggested ways to vary compatibly.

You can find some candidate images in

http://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/images/

including

http://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/x3d/content/examples/Basic/images/x3d2-s.gif