[X3D-Public] Vendor agnostic/neutral icon(s)?

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:01:55 PDT 2014

Joe,
OK thanks, no neutral. And in win8.1 desktop, if you right-click and change the default opener app, the shell icons change to that app, so it would be like playing whac-a-mole^ to try and keep them neutral.
-Doug
^ ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whac-A-Mole
- see Colliquial usage "futile task: each time an adversary is "whacked" it only pops up again somewhere else"