[x3d-public] Open JSON meeting on X3D

Leonard Daly web3d at realism.com
Mon Apr 6 09:10:44 PDT 2015

The X3D Working Group (WG) has scheduled its next meeting on 8 April
2015 to discuss the JSON encoding. The WG developed an experimental JSON
encoding last fall. Recently there have been a number of comments
regarding issues with that encoding and means for resolving them. This
is a follow-up and continuation of the very productive meeting in March.

We would like to get all of the interested parties together in a
conference call to continue discussion of possible solutions and other
ideas related to an X3D JSON encoding.

Call Information: 2015-April-08
Time: 8AM Pacific Daylight Time (GMT-0700)
Access: Please contact me for dial-in number and access code

The details of the agenda are still being developed. We are currently
planning for a meeting up to 90 minutes. If there is something you would
like to discuss, please let me know.

--
*Leonard Daly*
X3D Co-Chair