[x3d-public] *** TITANIA RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Thu Apr 16 13:05:00 PDT 2015

@Aaron Bergstrom

Thank you so very much!  You are right, if you know Cosmo then you will,
I think so, feel very familiar with Titania.  Additionally, I
implemented features I missed in Cosmo or are new to X3D like prototype
editing - within the Outline Editor - and imported / exported nodes
handling ...

But, as you have already told, you will still need an 3D modelling
program like Blender or even Maya to create your desired 3D objects.
But then you should be able to compose what you like, create stunning
animations, optimize your scene, and to make your content ready for the
internet.

Plans for non-linux OS:
I only can encourage every skilled software developer, who like X3D, to
make Titania fit for other Linux dists than Ubuntu and help porting
Titania to non Linux OSes.  I by myself will concentrate me on a working
and developing program for Ubuntu, that's what I can manage.

Best regards,
Holger Seelig