[x3d-public] programming guide?

doug sanden highaspirations at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 25 05:54:19 PDT 2015

Alan,
Yes I second that. Maybe you Alan can write a book on it - with snippets of x3d we can hack for our own games.
-Doug
more.. I found it painful to do even a rudimentary HUD (heads-up-display) in x3d. See the Virtual Reality scene here,
https://sites.google.com/site/airdriehistoricaltour/
where I did a slidebar, button, 2 arrows. But it was all kind of slow, painful, verbose, where I had to learn from very elementary examples such as touch sensor. It would be nice to have a 'game library' of protos ready to hack.