[x3d-public] Soon! SIGGRAPH Carto BOF 2015 @ S15 ->Monday - Aug 10, 1 - 2:30 PM, SIGGRAPH International Ctr Theater

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sun Aug 2 11:34:40 PDT 2015

Hi ACM SIGGRAPH Carto BOF Colleagues:

SIGGRAPH 2015 is getting to be a month away so here is a reminder on our ACM SIGGRAPH Carto BOF session:

Monday August 10th, 1 pm to 2:30 pm in the ACM SIGGRAPH Theater in the International Center (located in the South Lobby of the Los Angeles Convention Center) -> looks for all the flags of nations to find us.

Our tentative agenda is as follows:

I.   Introductory Remarks  -- Theresa-Marie Rhyne (5 Minutes)

II.  3D Geospatial Visualization on the Web with Cesium --  Patrick Cozzi, Alexander Wood  and Colleagues (15 minutes)

III. Interactive and Real Time City Visualizations for Bitmanagement -- Peter Schickel (15 minutes)

IV. Update on X3D Geospatial from the Web 3D Consortium -- Mike McCann (15 minutes)

V.  Group Discussion and Attendee Announcements.

We look forward to seeing you there and to presenting for the first time in the SIGGRAPH International Center -> SIGGRAPH Theater space.

Smiles.... Theresa-Marie
--
Theresa-Marie Rhyne
(919) 608 - 3668