[x3d-public] X3D WG Meeting and BOF Agenda

Leonard Daly web3d at realism.com
Tue Aug 4 16:31:54 PDT 2015

I am still working on the agenda for the meeting tomorrow. I wanted to
get a proposed BOF agenda out as soon as possible. Remember this is only
a proposed agenda (i.e., something for everyone to tear apart). The BOF
is only 60 minutes, with nothing following. We can save most of the Q&A
time for after the official end (4:30). Please feel free to comment on
the x3d-public version of this message.

1.1.Intro (0:05)

1.2.Current State (0:05)

1.2.1.X3D Specifications (V3.3)

1.2.2.X3DOM functionality

1.3.Current Work (0:30)

1.3.1.Embedded 3D in HTML (X3D V4)

1.3.1.1.How to handle X3DOM functionality in X3D & HTML

1.3.1.2.V3.4 Functionality

1.3.2.JSON encoding

1.3.3.Compressed encodings/specifications

1.3.3.1.EXI

1.3.3.2.Shape Resource Container (SRC)
[http://realism.com/x3d-tools/Specifications/SRC]

1.4.Tools (0:05)