[x3d-public] Edge cases of Extrusion

Alekseyev, Vsevolod (NIH/NIAID) [E] VAlekseyev at niaid.nih.gov
Tue Aug 11 08:59:54 PDT 2015

Downloaded the latest, same result. The splash window shows up, loads modules, then nothing happens. The following can be seen in the console:

---

X3D-Edit for Extensible 3D (X3D) Graphics scenes
         https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit

C:\Program Files\X3D-Edit>set MEMORYSETTINGS=-J-Xss2m -J-Xms32m -J-Xmx512m

C:\Program Files\X3D-Edit>x3dedit33\bin\x3dedit33.exe

The launcher has determined that the parent process has a console and will reuse
 it for its own console output.
Closing the console will result in termination of the running program.
Use '--console suppress' to suppress console output.
Use '--console new' to create a separate console window.
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option MaxPermSize=256m; sup
port was removed in 8.0
C:\Program Files\X3D-Edit\" does not exist, or is not a plain file.

C:\Program Files\X3D-Edit>Pause
Press any key to continue . . .