[x3d-public] *** COBWEB RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Anita Havele anita.havele at web3d.org
Fri Aug 28 12:05:34 PDT 2015

> We are proud to announce that the new WebGL X3D Browser, finally named

Congratulations Holger! we now have a second implementation for X3D version 4. http://www.web3d.org/x3d-version-4
Glad to see support for Scripting and Protos which was missing in X3DOM.

Hoping you can participate in the X3D working group activities. Your input would be very beneficial to this group in advancing the X3D standard to Version 4.

Best regards,
Anita-Havele
Executive Director, Web3D Consortium   www.web3d.org
Phone: +1 248 342 7662     Fax: +1 248 457 8018