[x3d-public] x3d-3.3.xsd typo: unexpected unicode character

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Mon Aug 31 10:18:32 PDT 2015

Hmm, thanks for reporting.  Checked subversion, the change was applied.

Two possibilities:
a. interrupted upload to website:  just redid that.
b. possibly a caching problem on your end?

Should be OK now... links:

	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/x3d-3.3.xsd

	https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/specifications/
	https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/HEAD/tree/www.web3d.org/specifications/x3d-3.3.xsd

Change diff:

	https://sourceforge.net/p/x3d/code/21457/

So please clear cache for your tool at your end to ensure that you are getting latest/greatest.

c.  For clarity, added an annotation:

"Note that strict validation of appliedParameters enumeration values does not occur via schema since MFString allows any value in any order."

Documentation updated:

	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dSchemaDocumentation3.3/x3d-3.3_Contact.html
	http://www.web3d.org/specifications/X3dSchemaDocumentation3.3/x3d-3.3_CollisionCollection.html

TODO confirmed in X3D Schematron to add a rule that only allows correct values.  We can also add another diagnostic rule someday if the problem is de-fused and hyphens are omitted from these enumeration values.

Please holler again if there is still a problem and we will try to sleuth the problem further.  Again thanks.