[x3d-public] How to tell if a file is JSON

Leonard Daly web3d at realism.com
Tue Dec 1 12:00:08 PST 2015

I have not been following the details enough for me to be able to run a
conversion. I have created an X3D file using X3D-Edit (probably an old
version) and converted it ClassicVRML using Xj3D. I also converted it to
ClassicVRML using a style sheet, but that produced only 1 line of
content - the XML header line.

I would like to see what this file looks like in JSON encoding (and
ClassicVRML, but that is a really minor point).

Thank you,

Leonard Daly