[x3d-public] x3d-public Digest, Vol 81, Issue 8

Clement IGONET clement at igonet.fr
Fri Dec 4 05:00:56 PST 2015

Hi Leonard,

What better explanation than this demo (even if buggy) ?
https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Apps/HelloWorld.html

It looks like:
- "turntable" mode
AND
- ability to change angle with the ground plan without loosing control.

To sum up:
We keep the center of globe as rotation center with mouse left click
Right mouse rolling button is used for zoom
AND middle button allow this famous navigation in a semi-sphere around
the z axis (altitude).

I'm currently working with three.js as a demo to suggest a working solution...

Clement.