[x3d-public] Holger: trying to understand how to create valid X3D scripts that run in Cobweb

Holger Seelig holger.seelig at yahoo.de
Sun Dec 6 13:11:45 PST 2015

Well this feature will be available in the next release (1.20) of Cobweb!

John, you can use for testing purposes the »latest« version of Cobweb:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="https://rawgit.com/create3000/cobweb/master/stable/latest/cobweb.css"/>
<script type="text/javascript"
src="https://rawgit.com/create3000/cobweb/master/stable/latest/cobweb.min.js"></script>

This will link always, as the name promises, to the latest version of
Cobweb.

Holger

E-Mail:   holger.seelig at yahoo.de