[x3d-public] including ProtoInterface keys in the JSON encoding

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Thu Dec 10 19:13:35 PST 2015

Tonite's update X3D-Edit build 3.3.99 works for me creating ArchPrototype.json... hopefully you too.

https://savage.nps.edu/X3D-Edit/

     "Scene": {
         "#comment":[
           "Add any ROUTEs here that connect ProtoInstance to/from prior nodes in Scene (and outside of ProtoDeclare)"
         ],
         "-children":[
           { "ProtoDeclare":
             {
               "@name":"ArchPrototype",
               "@appinfo":"Create an arch. Can modify general parameters: clearSpanWidth, riseHeight, depth, topAbutmentHeight, pierWidth, pierHeight. - Possibility to create shapes related to an arch: ArchHalf; IntradosOnly; ArchFilled; ArchHalfFilled; Lintel. See the reference file ArchModelingDiagrams.pdf to find further information. See also ArchPrototypeScript_more_readable.js.js.",
               "ProtoInterface": {
                   "#comment":[
                     "COLOR OF ARCH",
                     "INPUT PARAMETERS",
                     "General parameters: measures in meters",
                     "Parameters to create to create shapes related to arch: put true to apply"
                   ],
                   "field": [
                     {
                       "@name":"diffuseColor",