[x3d-public] ArchPrototype.x3d [was: including ProtoInterface keys in the JSON encoding ]

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 19:29:26 PST 2015

The attached files show two x3d files which at least partially load with errors into InstantPlayer but do not load into Cobweb.  I need a little help diagnosing the problem.  I have also attached an HTML file that I am using to load files into  web page.  I’ve tried Cobweb 1.19 url= and latest.  There may be some other way to load it (pointers appreciated).  I do not see any issues with Schematron, except for perhaps profile of subscenegraphs.