[x3d-public] Convert X3D JSON to X3D XML

clement at igonet.fr clement at igonet.fr
Fri Dec 11 23:19:14 PST 2015

Very nice! Very useful for my unit tests.

Indeed, my node.js project produced X3D files, then I finally decided to produce X3D json natively. But I missed a way to check if json generated was acceptable.

Now, thanks to you, I can convert (revert) json result to X3D to check if it match with X3D I got before.

Great!

clement at igonet.fr