[x3d-public] including ProtoInterface keys in the JSON encoding; error logs and comment handling

Don Brutzman brutzman at nps.edu
Sat Dec 12 06:34:29 PST 2015

On 12/11/2015 10:39 PM, John Carlson wrote:
> I’m using InstantPlayer 2.5.1  as far as I know, no copy and paste from the console.

I am working with 2.6.0 which is latest release on their website.  I get identical results with your posted .x3d and the ".old" version, screenshot attached with some console text selected.

Instant Reality console mistakenly reports scene errors that values are missing from some fields even when they are not required (e.g. null SFNode intended, or IS/connect override provided).

On windows: mouse selection, select all (Ctrl A), and copy (Ctrl C) hot keys work on the console text.  No console menu items seen to support text copy.

> I’ll work on comments.

thanks, glad it makes sense.

>Any luck debugging ArchPrototype.x3d in Cobweb?
>
> John

Sorry but have not yet added Cobweb support to X3D-Edit so test reports from someone else will be helpful.