[x3d-public] Start of force directed graph program.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:35:45 PST 2015

There was some work on directed graphs way back when in VRML.  Now I am seeing if I can redo force directed graphs in cobweb.  Cobweb has been superb at showing things when I get them right.  Also X3D/VRML doesn’t work until you get the design right I’ve noticed, which is good.  I was trying to use Cylinder for the longest time and then switched to Extrusion and my problem got simpler!

Anyway, I thought I’d share my code.  Maybe I should share all the failed code as well?  Nah, it’s gone.