[x3d-public] Problems rendering text in BS Contact. was: Re: Start of force directed graph program.

John Carlson yottzumm at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 22:52:32 PST 2015

I actually have BSContact in Safari, so I was able to track down those issues. New file is attached.  Now I’m having problems rendering text in BS Contact on Mac OS X 10.11.2.  This .x3d file fails too: http://x3dgraphics.com/examples/X3dForAdvancedModeling/Inspiration/_pages/page01.html <http://x3dgraphics.com/examples/X3dForAdvancedModeling/Inspiration/_pages/page01.html>  Please advise.