[x3d-public] Web3D Wishing You a Wonderful Holiday Season!

Anita Havele anita.havele at web3d.org
Wed Dec 16 15:22:06 PST 2015

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/B0cTl8nT_q61dqed-6gCrSWO-AOOKr1Uadn3kgGSQZ
TEU_DkNXdOFrBCCdYqY72pPogqigT-ryIVq0iAu8A6WLmobW6DUlxlHTx84FtxVJkIIzFOKKl-pd
IqChmRdnX2VoaQH7YG

2015 has been another great year of innovation at Web3D Consortium!

We welcomed new members to continue pioneering 3D solutions for the Web;

We added new solutions and  <http://www.web3d.org/projects/wish-list>
projects for X3D;

We are releasing
<http://www.web3d.org/realtime-3d/news/x3d-v4-use-x3dom-and-html5>  X3D V4.0

We also look forward to seeing you at Web3D 2016 Conference in Anaheim,
California.

We thank you, our members and partners, for your support

Have a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous 2016!

With warmest regards,

Anita-Havele

 <http://www.web3d.org> Web3D Consortium

650 Castro Street Suite #120-490