[x3d-public] [x3dom-developers] ElevationGrid for the modern age

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 1 13:12:53 PST 2015

> as I wanted to see first that anyone can contribute useful
> improvements to the X3D spec, not just ...

Now you don't need no ticket
You Don't pay no Fee

updated keystrokes for new or changed spec keystrokes is the goal.
Typically, the X3D team wants to start with a comment made to the web
comments, then entered into the 'bug' tracker. See Don or Leonard for
a special time to discuss progress on what you have done to date.

time at the editor's meeting and multiple running examples and
historical background really helps a lot always major filtering going
on.

Because that was the River,
This is the Sea.

> well, it was discouraging, to be honest.

well, maybe something else important was happening in this ponderous
upgrade of VRML and implication of the idea that HTML will support
X3D.
seem to recall several folks working on various aspects of texture and
wondering about new opportunites of X3DOM. - lots of connections - and
the key is collaboration of experts to define best practices and
expected results and get those communicated to the appropriate working
group.

Thanks, Joe