[x3d-public] Updation of PTM (draft notes)

Joe D Williams joedwil at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 7 11:20:14 PST 2015

Cameras define near and far
clipping planes to create a viewing volume outside of which
no objects are visible.

Projectors define near and far
projection limits to create a
projection volume outside of which
no objects are lit by projector.

Perspective projection volume is conic section
with characteristics of a SpotLight.

Parallel projection is size of texture
with characteristics of a DirectionalLight.

Thanks and Best,
Joe