[x3d-public] Unity to X3Dom - Bina ryGeometry

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Mon Feb 9 19:57:51 PST 2015

I've seen a sample where 3 different binary files are referenced for one
object (points, uv's, normals or like that).
Is there a syntax where ALL binary data can be put into 1 file, and the
elements that need it can index into that file (like glTF can do).
It would be nice to reduce the number of files, both for file management
sake, and number of server requests.

This aopt page talks about how to use aopt, is there documentation of
the actual format of this binary data such that I can write my own?

Dave Arendash

Follow me! @thatvrguy