[x3d-public] [X3D-Public] Prototype

Dave A dave at realmofconcepts.com
Sat Feb 14 12:18:39 PST 2015

IF Protos are going to be implemented in some way by someone, I beg of
you, do not use this 'export' business. Treat it like any other
html/dom/javascript convention that it's all available. Perhaps by
namespace too. But things should all just import and be available.
Locking things up by needing to explicitly export them has been a real
pain in the past with conventional players. I think this means we could
drop ExternProto nodes completely. That would be sweet.

Dave A

Follow me! @thatvrguy